Select the historical entertainment you require!
The following programs are currently being offered. In some cases, organizations may apply for funding to help defray the cost of the desired program. Our sponsors include the National Park Service and the New Jersey Council for the Humanities. Programs usually run from 60 to 90 minutes in length.
- Musical Life in Colonial Philadelphia
- Musical Life in Colonial Williamsburg
- Musical Life in London, 1660-1800
- Musical Life in Dublin, 1720-1790
- Music for Patriots & Presidents
- The Musical World of Thomas Jefferson
- The Musical World of Jane Austen
- Handel at Home
- Music from the Age of William & Mary
- Music & Dance in the 18th-century English novel
- Music at the Court of King George III
- The Ingenious Mr. Hopkinson – NEW!
- Caledonian Delights – Music of 18th-century Scotland – NEW!